Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to work

Yesterday I went back to work after having taken two days off because I was rather sick. I think I was awake for maybe a total of 7 hours on Monday. Aaron and his mom pretty much told me I wasn't allowed to go to work on Monday and by Monday night I wasn't feeling much better so I called off on Tuesday. All night Monday night I had a fitful sleep as I kept getting too hot (probably from a fever.) And woke up around 10 on Tuesday feeling mostly better, but after a few hours of being awake I was exhausted again and went back to sleep for a while in the afternoon.

Yesterday I was back up to speed and ready to go chasing after a 2 year old and caring for the 5 month old. And I'll be back there again today and tomorrow. Yayz for a wonderful job that I very much enjoy. Yay for the beautifulness of fall. Yay to being able to play outside. I think we will go outside a bit today because I love fall and I hope to play outside a little more often so we get some more exercise together. :)

Have a great day everyone and hopefully tonight or tomorrow I can upload some pictures from Sunday with Aaron's godfather and maybe some of the fall time from today. We'll see!

No comments:


My Playlist


I hate auto-start so I turned it off!