Monday, October 6, 2008

Mark and Brenda's Wedding

So yes, Aaron and I have gone to a lot of weddings lately, as a matter of fact it's been 4 in the matter of four months. One a month for four months. Anyway, Mark was a great friend of mine in college. He was literally like the big brother I never had. We joked around all the time and I could really trust him to confide in him. When we were in school together he was a few years older than me and he was praying that God would give him patience to wait for the one person God had picked for him. Then about a year ago Mark and Brenda got engaged. I was so excited. Then on Saturday they invited Aaron and I to spend their special day with them. What a blessing! I love Mark so much and Brenda seems like such a sweetheart! I hope God really blesses their marriage.


Wedding ceremony-ness. I couldn't get very good pictures because I had a lot of people in front of me.

Brenda's dad officiating.

Cute :)

my appetizers. . . i know, like you care right?

First dance as a married couple.

pretty cake!

look at the layers of chocolatey ness

I'm a bit obsessed with Calla Lillies like seriously my favorite flower ever! SO PRETTY! Even when made out of icing!

It sparkles

Brenda was laughing because she just gipped her friends out of taking a picture of them kissing.

Cutting the cake

Father Daughter Dance, I loved her dress btw, well the top not so much the bottom!

Father Daughter Dance


Mother and son again!

This was only about the fourth time I tried to take his picture and he still didn't pose nicely.

Much better!

Andrew and Scott, old buddies reunite!

Why do I always look about 12 years old?

3 comments:

Holly said...

awwww, everyone seems to be tying the knot don't they?

You don't look 12....you look h.a.p.p.y.

*Sarah* said...

MMMM the appetizers and cake look delish! I must be hungry.

Toaster4JC said...

haha Everyone is tying the knot these days, I do look twelve in my opinion and the food was delicious! :)


My Playlist


I hate auto-start so I turned it off!