Monday, October 5, 2009

Please Pray

Last night Jarryn called me and asked me to speak at Large group for IVCF as their scheduled speaker couldn't make it.  I am not sure what to speak about, but I don't want it to be my words but the Lords.  I don't want it to e my ideas t the Lord's ideas.  So please join me in praying that 1. The Lord will reveal to me the topic to speak on.  2. He would fill me with His Spirit and words on Thursday. 3.  For a good turn out Thursday night at IVCF as the average LG size is a whopping 5.  4. And lastly, please be praying that the Spirit be stirring the hearts of those at Behrend's campus that they might receive the Word. 

I also don't know what to bring.  I'm debating about bringing either my huge (and tasty) choco chip cookies or my zucchini choco chip cookies. 

No comments:


My Playlist


I hate auto-start so I turned it off!