Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I wonder as I wander. . .

Just a beautiful flowering bush as my sister, nephew and I went for a walk. These are just some variations of this picture!
This is the unedited picture of Colton in front of the bushes in the front of our house. Although I got him to pose for this one I still like it.

This one I just brightened.
Now at this point Colton was sitting on my lap and wanted to play with the pictures too and this was the way he liked this one! =D
This type of photo was very common because Colton hasn't gotten out of the ham stage yet where he loves to pose for the camera with that little boy cheesy smile. It's a blessing when I get ones like those below this one! He was getting ready to cheese it up in this one!


Unedited.Cropped

The way Colton wanted it. More to come tomorrow

No comments:


My Playlist


I hate auto-start so I turned it off!